Chief Agboluaje Azeez Adebola- MD/CEO
Chief Adeboluaje Azeez Adebola had his educational career in Civil Engineering wher he had Bachelor degree in Technology (B.Tech) from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso Oyo State.
He is a member of Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) and Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE) UK. He had his first working experience with Econet wireless now Airtel Nigeria from 2002-2008.
He later worked with Kasmal Group of Company Lagos from 2008-2009.
He also work with Toniant Construction Services Limited a subsidiary of Global advanced Building Technologies from 2009-2010 on the following projects in the capacity as Project Manager.
- Construction of Bowen University Chapel to Boys Hostel Road.
- Bowen University Bus-Stop Ceremonial Road
- Caleb University Ceremonial Road
- Rehabilitation and Construction of Gyratory and speed breaker along Lagos Abeokuta Expressway for Lafarge.
Engr. Akano K. Adewale-Project Director
Engr. Akano Kazeem Adewale has his educational career in Masters in Structural Engineering from University of Lagos and B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho Oyo State.
He is a member Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) Institutes of Civil Engineers (ICE) UK, on Building Society of Nigeria.
He had his working experience with Grant works Nigeria Ltd from Ladoke 2005-2007 and later moved on to Design republic from 2007-2009.
He has also worked with Moore Advice projects as a Project Manager from 2009-2010 and has worked on the following projects:
- Construction of 10 nos semi-detached duplex at Lekki Phase 11
- Construction of Wellness centre at Badagry
- Interior finishes of Visafone headquarters Abuja
- External wall cladding interior walls for Zenith Bank, First Bank, Samsung and Nokia Offices.
- Construction of Etisalat offices in Lagos, Abuja and Kano
- Infrastructure development of Ocean Garden Estate Lekki Penisula.
Adewale M. Agboluaje-Chief Surveyor
Surveyor Adewale M. Agboluaje had his educational career at Federal School of Surveying Oyo, where he had his Higher National Diploma (HND) in Surveying and Geoinformatics. He is also a member of Nigeria Association of Survey Technician (NAST). He is a well trained season surveyor with over 25 years experience in land and engineering survey.
Agboola A. Alade-Business Development Manager
Agboola Abass Alade, a graduate of Lagos State University (LASU). He had his first degree in Political Science in 2007. Aftermath, he thought at Olabisi Onabanjo University(Consult Maryland Annex) Lagos. He also worked with Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd and Custodian Life Assurance Ltd as a Business Development Analyst. Presently, he work with Disk Properties and Construction Ltd as a Business Development Manager.
- Civil Engineers – 5
- Archect – 2
- Building Technologies – 3
- Quantity Surveyor – 4
- Electrical Engineer – 2
- Mechanical Engineer – 2
- Draft Man – 2
- Secretary – 1
- Receptionist – 1
- Clerk of work – 2
- Legal Representative – 1
- Carpenter – 10
- Mason – 20
- Iron Bender – 5
- Electrician – 5
- Plumber – 7
6. Painter – 20